Thursday, November 29, 2007

More pics from thanksgiving











Hey everybody! I just wanted to add some more pics from Thanksgiving and the weekend after. We got our Christmas decorations up this past weekend and it was comical with a 20 month old. Brandon was soooo excited he was running around the house like crazy. Everytime I would get the deer all in one piece Brandon would run and knock it down. Then when me and michael were trying to decorate the tree, Brandon was getting all wrapped up in the lights and throwing his toys in the tree, I guess those were his ornaments! Ha Ha! He is saying all kinds of things now and is fascinated with airplanes and dogs, but the funniest thing he is doing now is when he needs or wants something, he says "Help mommy, Help" It is the cutest thing ever!

7 comments:

Www.whughes.blogspot.com said...

hey girl,

i'm so glad you started a blog! brandon is so cute and such a big boy! they just grow up way to fast! i hope you all are doing good! i will be keeping up with you all!

Kim said...

Hey Leslie!!

I'm so glad you are on here!!! Brandon is such a cutie...I just love his smile! Thanks for the congrats...we are soooo excited. I can't wait to see more pictures of you, Michael and Brandon!!!

The Covin's said...

I'm glad you have a blog now. Brandon is getting so big. I know yall are having a great time with him and that tree. I hope yall get to come to Weston's party so I can see him.

Stanley Family said...

Hey Leslie! Your little boy is so cute! I haven't seen you in so long I didn't even know you had a baby. Glad you are on here so we can keep in touch!

Tammy

Lyndsey said...

Hey Leslie!!! How are you and Michael?? Brandon is just too cute. I am glad you guys have a blog, I look forward to keeping up with yall. Daniel said to tell Michael he said hello.

The Rice Family said...

so glad to see you on here! brandon is getting so big! i will be checking for more pics!

Grammy said...

We all have soooo much to be thankful for! What a beautiful family!