Saturday, September 27, 2008

Getting Settled In




My POOR baby fell at daycare on thursday and scraped in nose and upper lip while they were on the playground. He needed lots of hugs and kisses when I picked him up and told me all about what happened. For him to feel better we went out to the playground and spanked the ground where he fell!! He smiled and hugged me and said we could go home then!!! I hope his nose feels better soon because right now he will not let me touch it!






Brandon and Preslee having fun!




roll Tide!!











He looks so little in his big boy bed.





Well it has taken a couple of weeks for us to get settled into the new house, but we are enjoying it soooo much! It is very quiet around our house, Brandon loves to swing on the tree swing and sit and watch the squirrels and birds. He is getting so big and is exactly 2 1/2 this month. I wish I could slow down time because the days go by so fast. He is definitely a talker and runs all over the place. Brandon is adjusting to the new house and now has a "big boy bed." I will try to post some pics that we took over the last couple of weeks. I hope everyone is enjoying their fall and football season, I know Michael is!! Roll Tide!























2 comments:

Ashley Trammell said...

Poor thing. I hope it gets better soon!

The Covin's said...

Bless his little heart. I hope his nose heals fast. I feel like I haven't talked to you in forever. Maybe after this work week I can come visit and see your new house. Talk to you soon!