Sunday, April 20, 2008

Our Family!

Daddy cooking for us!
This smile brightens my day everyday!!!

Brandon loves the water!! He was washing his dishes while I washed ours! He is such a big boy now! The past two weeks Brandon has not felt like himself. Thank goodness, he seems more like himself the past two days. He seems to have a hard time when there is a change in his routine. At school, he is now drinking out of a cup and not a sippy cup. So, we have been doing the same at home. His whole class will be moving to the two year old room in June and they cannot have a sippy cup in there, so they were trying to introduce it now. Also, ALL FOUR of his molars have started coming in. OUCH! We had a hard time with one year old molars too. We also are still trying to potty train, so I guess he has been a little frustrated! He is starting to adjust well though, but next time I don't think we will try so many things at once! I am glad my baby is feeling better..


1 comment:

Ashley Trammell said...

Leslie he is so cute. I can't believe how big he has gotten!